yada yada yada

yeah i've been thinking about the publishing section, and instead of actually covering publishing the game, it will probably just focus more about getting the game to a point where a publisher could pick it up, i might just throw the publishing section out. the book is mainly focused on creating a 3dgamestudio game, not really as much selling it. i don't want to make it sound like this is a sudden decision because of you guys posts, it's really something i was thinking about when i first wrote the ToC.

anyway, about the book progress...i haven't really had too much time to work on it lately, i've been out the last couple of days, plus have had final exams and such last week. i'm thinking about skipping chapter 3 for the moment, skipping on over to part 2, and get that out of the way, because i feel part 2 will be the easiest part for me to write (because this part of the book IS right up my alley ) then i can go back and finish up the rest of the book and take some more time on that and release a sample chapter from part 2 or something..

anyway.. yeah the book should do well !

oh and by the way.. besides the game Battlefields of Stalingrad, that i'm working on (i'll have more on that one in showcase and such in the future), i have another project up my sleeve that is actually quite simple to make, yet it is a very interesting proggy (not really a GAME, but...well i dunno that's up to you i guess..;)) i can already tell it'll be good because i was playin around with it.. and actually screw the whole "i'll show it in showcase" because this game will just go straight to showcase 2 with a link of where to purchase it really soon...but i just can't tell everyone or give people hints because i think the idea will most likely get stolen

**On break**