::Today's testing process::
5mb Robot - nice concept, good gameplay, nice game to spend time playing in a rainy day (or when you are bored, mainly rainy days and boredom are the same thing for me)
3d Tetris V2 - truly good game. Sad that I hate normal tetrises last time...
Tower Defense - some creeps, some towers... good start (but next time get "real" towers with some kind of texture)
Sizener - interesting concept and design, but it was hard to understood how to play, and 2 levels...
Splotch - here a bit deeper:
* concept is good - painting your way to the exit and stuff
* I haven't tried to understood your tech of painting things on walls, but they often get distorted somehow.
* mind me or not, but taking someones idea to use in the contest with more or less materialistic prize is illegal activity. (have you asked the author of that game? maybe Conitec will need to give another upgrade to the original author because of your copycating...)
WorldsForge - hm... lots of things... lots of tools... what I was supposed to do? It always was giving me some sort of error message on try to make a terrain...
////////
If someone will be wondering about a COMMENTED sourcefile of my game (Battle system), say it smile [i had too few time to finish it so less comments > more work].
It's small turn-based strategy game with different weapons,skills, some levels, and pretty good AI system. Have a look.
Left mouse btn - action > click unit, target, etc. (if you wonder what units are yours, just click around on all of them, ai units are a bit lighter than yours).
{Right} - move camera around
{Middle} - rotate camera
{Right+Middle} - zoom in\out
[Space] - end turn; AI will take it's turn and then you will be able to act again.
...I should have included a helpfile with all that...
////////
edit: Bunny defender looks a bit stupid...(well... it looks like it was supposed to look stupid... dunno for what users it is made...)

Last edited by Vadim647; 11/19/08 20:22.

I switched to other account since marth 2010. Guess which.