Originally Posted By: TriNitroToluene
I dont know I just had a situation here where one person told someone else that I got overly angry during a class discussion, and it was true that I got angry, but not like swearing or yelling, I very clearly made a case and the other guy got offended. So then people talked about it around campus and they blew it out of proportion.

I see, yeah, things like that are always annoying, but best thing to do is just feel sorry for the guy instead.

You know, things like that instantly tend to stop when you act nice to the guy even though you know he talked bad about you. As long as people notice that, the rumor of your (blown out of proportion) outburst will be less convincing to others if they see you can get along fine and hold no grudge against him.

I do understand the annoyance though, I don't like it either when people talk bad about me. In fact, I'm encountering some of that at the moment too. But hey that's life. The moment you achieve something others can't or you do something slightly wrong or different, people always take notice and react... smile

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software