Haha okay, I dont get why. Should test on more pc's the next time.

Here my tiny review of each game:

3D tetris is very well done, graphics, music and gameplay wise. Though a little more attention to controls wouldn't have hurt.

5MB Robot error'd and crashed for me. The editor worked sort of, but when testing my level, crash again.

Battlesystem was pretty fun. Although it ended up in a crash in level 3, something about a file can't load. There's more work on that game though.

GCube is well made. Original idea. I like it! Perhaps better implemented some hotkey for remove and build. And I'm missing music.

Duckhunter is very nice. It lacks a menu and stuff, but the game functions well, and it's quite fun! smile

Fishy. Yes, fishy indeed. It's awesome. I would have loved to see something made out of it.

Flight I didn't quite understand. I saw some sort of landscape, then everything turned gray all of a sudden. And then nothing.

LiteC Newton was impressive, but I feel like all physics are the same anyway. Phyisics: they run bad on my pc's grin.

Pan: I liked the menu, but the game barely ran on my pc. Very laggy, and the meaning of the game wasn't clear to me either.

Physics constraint editor: I'm on a notebook and I am no linux freak. I'm sorry but I can't play it with that many hotkeys smile.

pl30a+b: It's nice, but it's kind of buggy, unless the airplanes are supposed to crash into the ground each time.

room: FPS was 18, not awesomely fast smile.

sizener: good potentions, but it has no gameplay at all? I didn't understand what to do.

splotch: great game, very creative! I would have liked some music, and the holes kill you a little too fast.

spcrm: Very nice effect!

Turret defense: Great start for a game, but it needs a littlebit more tweaking in the gameplay.

Worldsforge11, well I am impressed by the many options and extensive tutorials, but I don't have the time to read all that. I hoped for some testsave to load, but default.wfw was the only one available, and I couldn't get anything other than a blue screen. Would've liked to see some demo screens/saves though.

So, hard to make a choice, but I think duckhunt deserves a vote smile

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs