Quote:
Flight I didn't quite understand. I saw some sort of landscape, then everything turned gray all of a sudden. And then nothing.

I guess I can understand that, thats my fault, I was going to be an altidude indicator to show how far the plane was from the ground, but I ran out of time and had to submit the demo, however, at the beggining, you see white under you (thats the overcast clouds), when you move within it, everything becomes gray because you are now IN the clouds... If you pitch the nose down and decend, in a matter of a few moments (i'd say maybe 10 seconds give or take and depending on how much you are aiming down) you will leave the cloud layer and you will see the GROUND... Depending on if you pressed 1, 2, or 3, the fog level could be hard, medium, or easy.

If you were to try the game again, at the start, press "3" above the "E" key and pitch down the airplane about 10 degrees or so.
In a few moments, you will leave the cloud layer and see everything, including the runnway and beyond.

Last edited by Vonman; 11/20/08 21:04.