Okay I got the e-mail back.

What I'm going to be doing is removing the chapters about team building, web presence, publishing, and all of the extra chapters. I guess I could leave what I have done of those chapters in, though. But I've decided to make the book basically just a giant 3DGamestudio tutorial. It will cover everything from a - z and then some. (It will be mom-tested to see if a *REAL* noob can understand it, as well as friend-tested hehe), and also the 3DGamestudio manual will be in the back of the book as a reference, with all of the terms and stuff. That's what I was waiting for an e-mail about.

Anyway, this shouldn't disappoint too many of you. The main part of the book that I wanted to write will still be there, which is the part about actually designing the game, however it will just cover minimally the parts about what to do after the game's completion.

Expect it Christmas 2004.

-Daniel Koetter

EDIT:: I'm not making this up, but it seems a real bug just flew into my tower... woah... those stupid gnats. Hey can someone tell me if they'll screw up the system? That's so weird...

Anyway no I didn't write that to make it sound like my computer will crash and I'm going to suddeny lose the book files. Like I said before I have backups, but I just wanted to say a little bug flew into my computer hahaha.

Last edited by Danthaman015; 07/31/04 09:24.

**On break**