Hey hey hey! I haven't checked out the Tutorials forum in a while so I didn't see this thread coming back up. But to answer some questions..

I just got an e-mail asking about the book. I responded by saying that, no, the book was not cancelled, but as I went on break from 3DGamestudio, the book went with it, due to stress, thanks to all of my projects . So, Yes I do plan to pick it up again sometime in the near future here. I actually just opened WED up again for the first time like in a few months and I began making some really nice looking geometry. I'll be done with the little test level within a week maybe... But before I pick up on the book again, I want to go ahead and get used to Gamestudio and its new features. And if someone wants to help me one on one with some of these shaders, I'd appreciate it.

So even though I shouldn't say this, maybe the book will be done by this Christmas...

-Dan

Oh and I haven't really been on MSN much because no offense, there are just too many little spammers and such on there that try to talk to me, so I sign on to check my e-mail then sign off. Maybe I'll just leave it on from now on...

**On break**