Tobias, I know that I am not as intelligent as many others on this forum, but this is what God says about the wise and the foolish:

1 Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their own craftiness”;[a]

Footnotes:

a. Job 5:13

Although I am very impressed and even slightly intimitaded by how intelligent other people may be, the truth is that God is mainly concerned with our hearts. He wants us to have faith in HIM.
How are we still evolving? I believe that God's creation took 6 literal 24 hour days just as He says in His word. I believe the flood made the earth look older. Regarding the stars, God can do anything.

But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Matthew 19:26

True Christianity is not a religion. Religion is man-made. Religion is man trying to get to God man's way (by works). True Christianity is a personal relationship with the living God which is only possible through Jesus Christ. It is God's way, and it is the only way. God reached down to us, because we are incapable of reaching Him on our own. Creationism is neither a theory or a religion. It is the truth that can only be known when you come to Jesus Christ by faith, admit your a sinner, ask Him to forgive your sins and come into your heart and life and make you His child.

smitty