Alberto,
Thank you for your kind words and apology. I don't know if your apology was for me, but if so I humbly accept it. I am certain your apology is sincere. I for one have taken no offense at anything that anyone has said, especially you. smile I am the first to admit that I am not as smart or clever as many of the people who post here. The reason I use the word of God is because His word will not return to Him void. God's word is true. I do not believe that science and religion get along, but I do believe that science and the bible get along. Here again is one of my favorite websites:

http://www.icr.org/

I believe the bible literally, and I believe that since it is God's word, that it goes along with science perfectly since God is perfect and true, His word is perfect and true, and He is the One who created everything including science smile. I do NOT believe we evolved from apes or anything else, and no one can prove that we did. I do not trust the pope or any man, only Jesus Christ who is the One and only true living God, the Creator of the Universe, and the only way of salvation for anyone who will come to Him. I believe Creationism should be taught in schools because it is the word of God and His word is true.