Originally Posted By: smitty
Nobody has ever disproven God or the bible even though many have tried

You can't be serious...

I have only one more thing to add to this and of course you're free to believe whatever you want:

No one really knows if there's a God or not. That's why I've explained above that a scientist is agnostic by nature. That's because there's not real evidence one way or the other. Natural Evolution (I kinda hate the word Darwinism.. like it's a cult or something... and people who believe in General Relativity should be called Einsteinism) and the Big Bang theory only theorize on how the universe was created and how all this condensed energy expanded into our universe, but even the law on conservation of energy does not even attempt to explain how this energy was introduced to our system in the first place.

Now, even though scientists don't really know if there's a God or not, they can certainly pick up all religious literature such as the Bible and the Qur'an and disprove the hell out of those. So if you try to put the bible under the same testing that Natural Evolution is being subjected to, it will fail catastrophically on every level.

Cheers,
Aris

Now let's lighten up the mood a bit:

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!