Originally Posted By: smitty
Since you think I am a liar, you do not believe in God, and you think the bible is a fairy tale. I will not waste any more of my time or yours.

... smile

You've missed the point, it's not about whether or not the Bible is a fairytale. It's all about how much faith you and other Christians put into the book as if it's not a fairytale. Frankly, most evidence points in a totally different direction.

Quote:
I will continue to pray for you.

I wouldn't know why religious people always say this, I often wonder if they truly do, but perhaps it makes you feel better saying it anyway... wink

Quote:
Mark 6:11 And whoever will not receive you nor hear you, when you depart from there, shake off the dust under your feet as a testimony against them. Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!”

Good, but you should really be aware that fear tactics won't work on people that do not believe. Besides, isn't God all about forgiveness, righteousness and what not? After all, you believe in Jesus Christ and what he did, but at the same time you condemn the non believers as if you're, uhm no disrespect, God itself,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software