Quote:
Let me put it this way. If you had kids and for some reason the nearest public school was teaching strictly about the Qur'an in their religion module, wouldn't you pull your kids away from it (I'm not talking about senior high school years when it doesn't matter if they're been taught Scientology or whatever since no one really pays attention. I'm talking mostly about ages 9-14 or so..)
while it's a good example, it is still strictly me excluding them from it, assuming i would pull them away from it. i don't think i actually would pull them away from it. i'm not a huge fan of protecting kids from the world; more helping them grow in such a way that they can deal with it. if they're protected from other belief systems and then step out into the big bad world where they make Muslim friends who try to convert them and all they can say is "how come i didn't know about any of this?" that would be bad.

Quote:
Good, but you should really be aware that fear tactics won't work on people that do not believe. Besides, isn't God all about forgiveness, righteousness and what not? After all, you believe in Jesus Christ and what he did, but at the same time you condemn the non believers as if you're, uhm no disrespect, God itself,
righteousness = punish all the sinners! forgiveness = "accept me as your friend and i'll forget all your sins you've ever committed, and ever will commit." that's Christianity in a nutshell.

julz

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!