Quote:
My God man! Even Richard Dawkins admits that there may have been some intelligent source for the first living cell, and he's about as staunch an Atheist as there can be. How can you so confidently claim that there is no God?

Actually, you're mistaken, Dawkins only admits the possibility, as the scientific approach of the subject simply demands that. An open mind, a lack of evidence. Lack of evidence isn't proof of the opposite.

Quote:
There's a big difference in saying "I'm an Atheist, I don't believe in God" and "God is disproven, and can't exist." I've never heard anyone claim this. Do you leave no possibility for the slight chance that you might be wrong?

When was God disproven, who conducted the experiment? How was this accomplished, and which scientific body funded and approved this research? What were the control subjects in such an experiment? The Devil and the Spaghetti Monster? I want facts...

Sorry for sounding so outraged, but really? God was disproven?

One fact, when it comes to logic and rationality is that the whole God thing makes the least sense of all theories out there. Especially considered the overwhelming lack of evidence for divine intervention and of course the psychological aspect of religion(s).

Quote:
The theory of evolution is not a fact, although many insist that it has been proven. Evolution requires faith too. Man cannot prove that God exists. God requires faith.

Actually, big chunks of the theory have been proven. In fact, so much has been proven that it has become the leading theory among several.

Quote:
God says in His word that without faith we cannot please Him and that it is only by faith we are righteous and can be saved. His words, not mine.

Nope, these are still your words. You can't justify things by stating someone else said it and you're only acting in name of what that other person or being said.

History shows thát often leads to violently scary things. :P

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software