Quote:
I'm sorry to dissapoint. In my inferior mind the arguement did made sense..

I understand that this thread is meant for fun, but being that I'm a disagreeable jerk, I think I'll nitpick your logic anyway. smile

Quote:
So, either you need to review your Bible that says God doesn't show up because he wants to give people freedom of choice or say that Int. Design doesn't really prove God but you can't have the pie and eat it too cause the two together clash (like a zillion other things in this religion).

Really, this could be part of a much larger epistemic argument, which I don't have the wherewithall to participate in. However, my initial reaction would be to ask you to quote the verse which says that God doesn't appear because that would prove His existence. I don't recall such a verse. If you can quote that verse, then we can talk.

Here's a shocker, even if such a verse exists, it's always possible that the Bible is generally correct with the exception of that one verse (being that the verse is, according to you, illogical). This is probably a controversial conclusion, but it's worth considering.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."