Quote:
I understand that this thread is meant for fun, but being that I'm a disagreeable jerk, I think I'll nitpick your logic anyway. smile

nitpick away, you bastard :P

Quote:
Really, this could be part of a much larger epistemic argument, which I don't have the wherewithall to participate in. However, my initial reaction would be to ask you to quote the verse which says that God doesn't appear because that would prove His existence. I don't recall such a verse. If you can quote that verse, then we can talk.

Lol, r u asking from me to find a bible quote for you ?:P I don't know what's in that book, I'm just saying that since everytime I ask a christian "If there's a God, why doesn't he show up" I always end up with the answer I mentioned before, this argument fits. But how about this: I'm happy that I disprove christians claiming the God needs faith, you're happy that it's not in the bible so it doesn't matter anyway, so how about we leave it at that and make this the shortest religious discussion ever?

Cheeers,
Aris

PS: I'm running out of jokes to write, but here's a random pic I found.. If Jesus was a forum user...

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!