Always this issue as fast as Blender is mentioned..

If the GUI with buttons and menus with text and icons and click select is the ultimate effective way why have not the grand piano, silver flute or electric guitar manufacturers adopted this god sent gift?

With any instrument you have to spend time and train, if not willing you have to choose a simpler tool.

I'm totally lame on using all key features in Blender, but saying that application is bad is like saying the grand piano, silver flute or electric guitar is a totally mess and completely wrong constructed.

Got the point? If your not willing to spend the hard time to be an artist on the particular instrument, just move on and grab the tool that fit your person.
I have a hard time to grasp all of the key combinations of Blender but I would have had that on the grand piano, silver flute or electric guitar also, so ...

I'll stop here and if anyone think two or three steps further they move on, otherwise I gotcha! whistle

Now on the purpose of the thread, anything useful for Gamestudio users that wasn't before 2.48?

Whoever has the gold makes the rules.