Originally Posted By: Dooley
Originally Posted By: Lukas
If god created the universe, and everything that will happen is determinated by laws of nature if god DOESN'T influence in the universe, all influence by god would mean that god changed his opinion because he could have made the beginning state and the natural laws just as he want, because he is allmighty, but if god is perfect, he won't change his opinion, because there can only be ONE perfect opinion and one of the two opinions would be wrong. That means 1. God doesn't exist OR 2. God does not influence in the universe OR 3. God is not perfect. Each case would mean that there is no reason to pray to god.

I'm not sure if I understand your argument. Let me explain what I understood, and you can confirm if I've got it right. Then I will try to respond to it, acknowledging the while that we are way off topic. Here goes:

If we assume that God created the laws of nature, then we would assume that they are perfect. Your question is 'why would God, later, choose to change those laws as He sees fit, by influencing history, performing miracles etc...? This would imply that His laws were not perfect to begin with, and would serve to disprove His existence'

Is that what you meant?

similarly that laugh