Well you clearly seem offended but try to hide it behind your "christian" good manners.. All I'm saying is, if there was a God it sounds to me that he'd be able to take a joke, being he's all-knowing and all-everything..

But anyway, you seem like the usual totally brainwashed bible loving kid (you say you're an adult but from your posts I'd be surprised if you're even 16 or so..), so I have totally no interest in arguing with you about God being real and all that. This is a humour thread, so either contribute to the topic or kindly gtfo my thread wink Excuse my french..

So.. check this awesome picture out.. It's a slightly altered picture of the one on the evolution of man and shows how everything from politics and religion is all being done for the same thing.. Figure out what it is and win..something :P

Btw, I'm not too familiar with forum's rules on photos like this which may have some nudity in them. Let me know if this ain't appropriate and i'll just make it an external link instead.

Cheers,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!