Originally Posted By: Lukas
If god created the universe, and everything that will happen is determinated by laws of nature if god DOESN'T influence in the universe, all influence by god would mean that god changed his opinion because he could have made the beginning state and the natural laws just as he want, because he is allmighty, but if god is perfect, he won't change his opinion, because there can only be ONE perfect opinion and one of the two opinions would be wrong. That means 1. God doesn't exist OR 2. God does not influence in the universe OR 3. God is not perfect. Each case would mean that there is no reason to pray to god.

I like the way you think smile

By the way, by Newtonian physics, this statement would be completely valid. People back then believed that if we had an all-powerful computer and could input all data about our world into it, we would be able to predict the future under the last detail. Einstein however has changed this view, and it is now the general belief that God does indeed play dice. If you want to know more about this let me know and I'll get a bit more technical.

Cheers,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!