And i have answered that i do, that i know better what i know than you. Wrong answer? Seems so ...

Quote:
we find Christianity as it's meant to be: accept God as your Saviour and you're saved.

Question, murder is sin, right? But would the imaginary killer of Hitler also burn in the same way in hell as a mass murder? What when the mass murder would be ill, when he would be unable to feel? Such diseases exists.

Heaven? Hell? That is black and white. This doesn't work in life, what makes you think this will work in a life after life? There is no Heaven. And there is no Hell. That said, saved from what, saved where, saved how?

Saved?

What the heck gives you or anybody else the right to even think of rescueing me from anything? What gives you the right to say i burn in a hell for this and that reason? What the right to say i will reach a heaven when i do this or that?

I already had a look at the told concept and decided that this concept is too inconsistent, too cheap, and proveable wrong. Leave me alone with this nonsense. Bible is nothing else than a tool to control people. An old tool. I am not interested in lies and ancient views of the world. We live now, not before 2000 years. And i live much comfortabler without the chains of an ancient faith.

Point is, i will not go to your house, ring you out of your bed, and try to convince you from my point of view. I don't mind what you believe. Believe in the holy shoe when it brings you fun. But Christians do mind. Spread the holy word they say. And christians does even more with the try to establish creationism and Intelligent design as an alternative to science. They want the control over knowledge back. And in that case i have to resist. We already escaped such a dark chapter before. We have already seen who the saviours are and how the saving works ...

Which leads me back to creationism. It is faith. And that is a private thing, not a public one. It is disproven. It is at least 2000 years old and collides heavily with nowadays knowledge. It has nothing left in school. School is made to teach knowledge, not fairy tales.

Last edited by Tiles; 12/12/08 13:39.

trueSpace 7.6, A7 commercial
Free gamegraphics, freewaregames http://www.reinerstilesets.de
Die Community rund um Spiele-Toolkits http://www.clickzone.de