Quote:
And i have answered that i do, that i know better what i know than you. Wrong answer? Seems so ...
i never said (or even implied) that i know what you know better than you do. all i said is that you saying "grew up catholic" doesn't actually tell me anything about your knowledge. other things you've said since then have. so my answer was not wrong.

heaven and hell can easily be black and white, because the requirement for salvation is black and white; there's no half-way:

saved: either never sinned in your entire life (no one), or accepted Jesus as your Saviour (there's no half-way; there's no "i'll say i believe in God just in case", coz God knows our heart).

unsaved: everything else.

there is very clearly no in-between.

Quote:
Point is, i will not go to your house, ring you out of your bed, and try to convince you from my point of view. I don't mind what you believe.
neither do we. some Christians might (usually Jehovah's witnesses, who believe there's limited room in Heaven, i think). all we're doing is talking about our point of view in a discussion about our point of view. secondly, you already said that you do care in response to one of my posts a little while ago. now you're changing your story.
Quote:
And i live much comfortabler without the chains of an ancient faith.
maybe more comfortable without Catholic pressures, but atheism brings chains of self-preservation, uncertainty in death, and finiteness. Christianity will free you from those chains, without those Catholic chains.

@Dooley: we don't often have Muslims in these discussions, and it is good to be able to be in the same discussion as you. we both have similar logical arguments: the Russian Roulette argument, and your response to Lukas' argument is similar to mine, neither of which Lukas shows any indication he's actually read.

@Lukas: "So you cannot disprove what I said. And what I said disproves the existence of god!" look again, Lukas. God never changed His opinion. look back because i'm not going to repeat everything Dooley, Smitty and i said about that.

you don't have to be an atheist to be logical.

julz

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!