Quote:
heaven and hell can easily be black and white, because the requirement for salvation is black and white; there's no half-way:

agreed

Quote:
saved: either never sinned in your entire life (no one), or accepted Jesus as your Saviour (there's no half-way; there's no "i'll say i believe in God just in case", coz God knows our heart).

agreed, but even if it were possible for any one to go through life and never sin (which only Jesus did because He is God), we still have the sin nature that was imputed to us through Adam, so that alone damns us to hell without the blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection power to save us.

Quote:
unsaved: everything else.

everyone else, animals do not have souls

Quote:
there is very clearly no in-between.

agreed

Quote:
Point is, i will not go to your house, ring you out of your bed, and try to convince you from my point of view. I don't mind what you believe.
Quote:
neither do we. some Christians might (usually Jehovah's witnesses, who believe there's limited room in Heaven, i think).

I think it is very sad that Christians don't go door to door. Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons do, but they are cults. They believe Jesus is a god, but not The One and Only God Jehovah. As I said before, I would not be much of a Christian if I did not bother to tell people the gospel (good news) about Jesus Christ.