Originally Posted By: AlbertoT

Animals do not have free wiil
God has created evil , not simply allowed it

How do you know, have you been inside the mind of a dog? A lot of evidence points to the fact that animals can learn behavior. It seems like you're using a Christian viewpoint to support your atheistic argument. If it's evolution, then animals should have every bit of free will that we do, or perhaps slightly less, or more free will.

By the way, I've never read anything in Christian or Islamic literature which states that animals don't have free will. Maybe I missed it, but I believe they do, to a lesser extent than humans of course. They seem to be more bound by instinct than we are, but it's a matter of degree, not black and white.

Originally Posted By: AlbertoT

I have already proposed a couple of times to make the following computer simulations

The computer simulation idea proves nothing to me. In order to write a computer simulation, you need a computer, something which was designed by an intelligent entity. You also need the intelligent entity to write the program. These arguments support intelligent design more than a random evolution.