Originally Posted By: Lukas
But our brain did. The only reason why a computer didn't envolve by chance is that it can't reproduce itself. Only things that can reproduce theirselves can envolve.

Said as if reproduction were the simplest thing in the world. (more sarcasm) Oh if that's all it is, I'll just install the reproduction chip into my computer, and it can evolve too.

This is exactly where God's influence is most obvious. Even if all the scientists in the world got together (right now) they would not be able to invent a computer that could reproduce itself. This is why a living cell that's able to do so (reproduce itself) is seen as a miracle, and why it is the main focus of the Intelligent Design Theory.

Even if they did eventualy design some nano-computer that could reproduce itself, it still supports intelligent design, because those scientists are not dummies. Years of research and experimentation would be required to invent such a thing (if it's even possible, which I doubt), and the same sientists would laugh at the idea that it could happen randomly. However, that's exactly what a cell is, it's a tiny computer, with the ability to absorb and manufacture chemicals, and reproduce itself. It contains roughly a gigabyte of information in it's DNA, which tells it exactly what kind of proteins to manufacture, and in what quantities etc...

I don't think you have studied the living cell in any depth. See the following website http://web.jjay.cuny.edu/~acarpi/NSC/13-cells.htm
It's the first thing that popped up when I typed 'the cell' into Google, after the Jennifer Lopez movie. It is not a religious website, just conveying facts about the cell.

The idea that such a complex and well organized structure came out of some primordeal swamp, with the ability to reproduce itself is ludicris. It's like dumping a bunch of silicon and wires in a bucket, and swishing them around, adding a bit of electricity, and expecting to get a new motherboard...

Try writing a computer program with random key entry. See how long it will take to arrive at Crysis. This is what you are telling me you believe is possible.