Originally Posted By: Dooley
Said as if reproduction were the simplest thing in the world. (more sarcasm) Oh if that's all it is, I'll just install the reproduction chip into my computer, and it can evolve too.

This is exactly where God's influence is most obvious. Even if all the scientists in the world got together (right now) they would not be able to invent a computer that could reproduce itself. This is why a living cell that's able to do so (reproduce itself) is seen as a miracle, and why it is the main focus of the Intelligent Design Theory.

This does NOT support Intelligent Design! You say that a reproducing computer can NOT be created be intelligent beings!
But if you throw 1000 dices often enough, you once WILL get 1000 sixes wink

Quote:
I don't think you have studied the living cell in any depth. See the following website http://web.jjay.cuny.edu/~acarpi/NSC/13-cells.htm
It's the first thing that popped up when I typed 'the cell' into Google, after the Jennifer Lopez movie. It is not a religious website, just conveying facts about the cell.

We still get taught the thruth in biology lessons. I already knew most of what the site says.