Quote:

How do you know, have you been inside the mind of a dog? A lot of evidence points to the fact that animals can learn behavior. It seems like you're using a Christian viewpoint to support your atheistic argument.

I have no doubt that animals have also feelings
Everybody has seen on television the commotion of the gorilla mother holding her dead kid in her hands
I am pretty sure that the female camel was in despair watching her kid being kicked to death
This is one of the reasons why I refused to believe that this world has been created by a God of love
This is one of the reason why , frankly speaking, I think that many religious guys ( not all of course ) are heartless people

Am I using the christian viewpoints ?
of course I am
Have you have ever heard that kind of demostration called " reductio ad absurdum" ?

You get started from some assumptions then you demostrate that they lead to absurd conclusions thus also the initial assumptions are false

You have never heard a Christian or a muslin claiming that animals dont have free will ?

Do you realize that this is one of the strongest prove in favour of evolutionism ?

Christians assume that human beings are something special and not just an evoluted monkey

Last edited by AlbertoT; 12/13/08 23:04.