Originally Posted By: AlbertoT
Either I did not explain my self or you did not grasp the meaning of the computer simulation which I proposed in my previous post

That may be it, or perhaps I didn't read the original post about this. It makes more sense when you put it that way, but it is hardly an argument against intelligent design. It does work as an argument in defense of evolution though. (slight difference)

Originally Posted By: Lukas

But if you throw 1000 dices often enough, you once WILL get 1000 sixes wink

Never, it's statistically impossible. It is theoretically possible, but so unlikely, that an intelligent designer is much more probable. Plus, who made the dice? Who is rolling them? For your genetic game of roulette to occur, you need the laws of physics and chemistry to be in place. It is hardly a random occurence at all. The whole set-up has to be there from the beginning, and this is even harder for me to believe than the randomly generated cell idea.

It's like someone opening a store, and advertising it in the newspaper, and giving his 100th customer a prize. Yes the guy was chosen randomly, but it's within a plan that he was chosen.

Plans do not occur randomly, nor do laws, they are designed.

Originally Posted By: AlbertoT

You have never heard a Christian or a muslin claiming that animals dont have free will ?

I have, but I've never seen scriptural evidence for this claim. Islam actually has evidence to the contrary. If you're interested, I could find it and post a reference.