Quote:
God creates light before he created sun. But light requires sun and it's proven that daylight comes from the sun. Strange.

This is not one that I would consider a Bible inconsistency. Is the sun the only source of light? I have light in my room at night and the sun is not the one providing it. I once looked at it from a 3D modeler's perspective. When I start to create a 3D model the environment is evenly lit by light coming from all directions in the 3D view ports. However, once I place an actual light (point light, area light, etc) the uniform light goes away and is replaced by the new light source. This is typically how a 3D modeling package works (3D Studio MAX, Modo, etc). Could not the Bible reference be something similar? Could there not have been a temporary light source that filled everything until the sun was created? Now, I am not saying I take this story to be truly how it all happened, but I am saying that it is not a Bible contradiction.

Quote:
God creates plants before he creates the sun. But plants need the sun to survive. So the plants would have died, especially if day means millions of years.

But most creationists believe the world was created in six days. Therefore, could not plants survive an entire day without the sun? Sure they could. Also, plants can grow without the sun. Plant a seed in a pot with dirt and hide that pot under your sink in your kitchen. Make sure to water it. Doesn't the plant grow? In fact, it will grow very straight and tall without the sun to HINDER its growth. Sure, plants need the sun, but they don't just instantly die without it either.

I am not trying to defend the Bible here. However, if someone wants to bring up contradictions of the Bible then they should at least bring up legitimate ones. If someone wants to say that the Bible's story of creation does not match up with science's theory of evolution, the age of the earth and bio-genesis, then that can be legitimately compared and contrasted. But to take something like light being before the sun and saying that is a contradiction in the Bible ... no. That story may be opposed to scientific teaching, but it is not a contradiction in which the Bible contradicts itself.

Professional 2D, 3D and Real-Time 3D Content Creation:
HyperGraph Studios