Quote:
My first bible inconsistence bases on the fact that there were no lightbulps yet. And such a placeholder light like in a modelling program sounds strange for me.

For fun, let's remove lightbulbs from the equation. What is "light"? Can light be derived from, say, energy that is released? Do we need a sun for this? So, if we assume the Bible story is true, then could not God have released some form of energy in the form of light and later replaced this general light with more specific ones (sun and stars)?

I am just having fun with this, mind you, but it is not really a Bible contradiction. People may not believe it, but that is different than a contradiction.

And, concerning modeling applications: this is how they work. If, for example, you start up 3D Studio MAX, you can see everything in your view port. If you create a sphere, for example, you can see it even if you have not added a light to the scene. Why? Well, if there were no general light illuminating everything then you could not see what you were making and this would force you to create a light source first. This general lighting is not very good. It does not cast shadows or do nice highlights and the like. So, you add a few lights later to make your scene look realistic.

Professional 2D, 3D and Real-Time 3D Content Creation:
HyperGraph Studios