Quote:
Hmm Dan, I think you became atheist. Then if you disagree, could you show me an example of a REAL bible inconsistence?

I never claimed to be an atheist. I just claimed to not believe the Bible to be true. However, I want to be fair. I have seen too many slam the Bible and it seems obvious that they don't know what they are talking about (and I am not talking about anyone here on this forum).

Quote:
Mr. Silverman, I am not getting into any discussions with you about the bible. For 18 years you claimed you were a believer and taught the word of God. God will hold you even more accountable for being a false teacher.

Well, that is an interesting statement. So I cannot say anything about the Bible. My views are completely invalidated because I no longer believe the Bible to be true. That is indeed interesting and very telling, if I do say so myself.

If that is the case, then I will just send my posts to someone else on this forum, like Lukas smile , and let him post them. Then you can answer him wink .

You know, whether you believe what I have to say or not is not the issue here. You stated something as fact that you cannot substantiate from the Bible or anywhere else. What you stated as a fact was a belief. You believe in seven dispensations, which is the typical dispensational teaching. I don't have to be a believer in the Bible to talk about this, by the way. But this belief (in seven dispensations) is not widely held among those claiming the title of Christian.

Professional 2D, 3D and Real-Time 3D Content Creation:
HyperGraph Studios