Hi Frank. Don't mean to pick on you, but I wanted to respond to some things in your post.

Quote:
The sun IS the only light.

Actually, no. Each star in the sky is a light as well. They are also "suns". They may not give off enough light to see by, but they are still light producers.

Quote:
If there is no sun then it will be extremely cold, dark and only death will surround us. There cannot be life without a star (sun) providing warmth and light.

I agree. However, we were talking about Bible contradictions ... and I will cover that in just a moment.

Quote:
So there cannot be plants without sun and there cannot be light without sun.

This is not true. They used to believe that all life required the sun in some fashion. I forget the scientific name for it, but they believed that plants needed the sun and creatures ate the plants and, therefore, all life needed the sun. Then we were able to begin exploring the vast deeps of the ocean. We went where the sun cannot penetrate. They expected to find a vast area totally devoid of life, but instead find an amazing abundance of life ... life that had no need for the sun at all! Their heat source was from the volcanic activity of the planet. Its nutrients were derived from chemicals in the water. This life includes both PLANT and ANIMAL life.

Quote:
This is indeed a bible contradiction right from the start.

Actually, no. And I think this comes from possibly not understanding what a "Bible contradiction" is. I would say this is a Bible ERROR but not a CONTRADICTION. Let me try to explain.

A Bible contradiction is when the Bible says one thing in one place and then contradicts itself in another place. For example, if the Bible said that men originally had two heads (and, yes, I am making this up) and then, in another place, said that men originally had three heads, then that would be a contradiction. In other words, Bible contradictions are INTERNAL, within the Bible itself.

What you are talking about is an ERROR. When we compare the creation story with what we know from reality and science, then we find that the Bible story falls far short and, thus, cannot be taken seriously. But this is different than a Bible contradiction. And that was my point in my previous post. If all you had was the Bible (no science) and you believed that book to be true, then the concept of there being light without a sun for four days is not a contradiction. If a god-like being is assumed (and that is how the first words of the Bible start out ... with the assumption of a god) then creating light without a sun would be plausible.

Now, if we want to talk about creation story contradictions in the Bible, then we can compare Genesis chapter one to Genesis chapter two.

Professional 2D, 3D and Real-Time 3D Content Creation:
HyperGraph Studios