One of the problems we may get into here is with the actual LANGUAGE of the Qu'ran. Dooley, do you speak/read Arabic? If so, which "flavor" of Arabic? Are you actually able to read the form of Arabic that the Qu'ran is written in? If not, will we then be talking about possible errors/contradictions based on translation into English? If you can read the original Arabic in which the Qu'ran was written, are you able to translate it into English for those of us that cannot?

My understanding is that very few people can actually read, with understanding, the Arabic of the Qu'ran. There is a similar problem with the Old Testament of the Bible. Despite the fact that Hebrew is a spoken language, most people cannot easily understand all that is written therein. The main reason is the language has changed/evolved since the passages were originally penned. My understanding is that this situation is worse with the Qu'ran (understanding the original language) than with the Hebrew of the Old Testament. I might be incorrect about that, but that is what I have been led to understand.

Professional 2D, 3D and Real-Time 3D Content Creation:
HyperGraph Studios