@julz: my god, what a nonsense. you aren't denying that jesus is god's son, but to disprove me, you say all people are god's creation, and jesus was made as god's mirror-like reflection so he is technically his son and not his son at the same time O.o and what does it have to do with his statement, if he says he's "his son", why do you need him to say, "i'm not god"?

the statement the he is god's son is right at the very beginning, f.i. mark 1,1 and matthew 1,1.

if jesus was god, so you are technically saying that god himself was crucified in golgatha? wow, that's crude. so nitzsche was right after all: god is dead, and he died because his mercy for us (agnus dei, qui tollis peccata mundi).

@ quadraxas: thanks, very interesting, well-thought and informative post. it's nice to have some insights on islam beyond that television horror show we get every day.

@ dooley who wrote after me: i really like your post. instead of making just plain words, you prove your point with examples and excerpts. i like it.