Originally Posted By: PHeMoX

Better look into the history of the Quran a bit more then, because the Islam is largely based on the exact same texts, errors included.

The Quran is a completely separate book, written in Arabic. It was revealed to prophet Muhammad in roughly 600 A.D.

The Bible is a collection of 66 - 72 books (depending on your denomination) written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek. It was written and collected over a period of hundreds (if not thousands) of years.

The Quran is not based on the Bible, it asserts that it is a revelation from God (Allah), and that similar revelations have come before.

While the Quran does acknowledge the existence of previously revealed divine books (Torah, Psalms, and Gospels) it also asserts that the Jews and Christians wrote things with their own hands and claimed that they were from God. This accusation is actually written in the Bible too in the Book of Jeremiah

Jeremiah 8:8 “How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.”

The Law is the 'Torah' in Hebrew, which considered to be the books of Moses: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

The errors and contradictions in the Bible, are therefore likely to be the result of human error and tampering, not inherent in the original revealed text, which is now lost.

The Quran, is free from such accusations, and from statements which clearly contradict reality. Therefore, I maintain that the Quran is the more reliable book.

I can't convince anyone that the Quran is 100% true, although I believe it is. That would require some dedicated self-study on the part of the individual.