Quote:
[sarcasm] yeah, coz healing sick people and preaching wisdom is such a dirty trick. [/sarcasm]

We talk about an almighty being here. And compared to being almighty these so called miracles are very cheap tricks. Not a single one that cannot be done by humans. Not a single one that can really be called a miracle. Like doing one that lasts until now. He is almighty, so why not something than putting a pyramid at its tip and hold it in that position for the rest of the days, being against all natural laws? THAT kind of miracles would convince me.

Most of them are lies anyway, and not wisdom. Every prophet can sooner or later walk across water, heal dead sick people, change water into wine etc. . Just depends to find enough people for the telephone game.

Have you heard, he had a rest at a river so that the thursty could drink. Have you heard he has ordered a barrel of water for the thursty. Have you heard he has ordered a barrel of wine for the thursty. Have you heard, he has changed a barrel of water into wine ... and here we are. That's the way miracles are made wink

Have you heard, he is so powerful, i bet he could heal sick people. Have you heard, he has healed a sick person. And here we are again wink

Or that way: Hmm, i have no clue how to convince this guy to believe in my god. But he better does, i need a few more guys to help my idea. Mmh, i have it. I tell him that my god is much stronger than his. He can change water into wine. Wohoo. If that doesn't convince him i don't know what will laugh

Lies, fake, illusion, cheating. That is the weapons of religion. And we have seen these weapons in use in this thread more than once.

Question. Jesus knew he will end at the cross, dying, right? That is very close to suicide for me. Isn't suicide a dead sin? Heh, your god burns in its own hell wink

Oh, you mean he didn't know that he will end at the cross, dying? Hmm, i thought your god is almighty? wink

Last edited by Tiles; 12/17/08 08:58.

trueSpace 7.6, A7 commercial
Free gamegraphics, freewaregames http://www.reinerstilesets.de
Die Community rund um Spiele-Toolkits http://www.clickzone.de