nope, just keyboard. there are a couple of angles where you can stay there and he'll float for ages, and making ever-so-slight adjustments allows him to lift up somehow.

i couldn't do anything super in the video because it was getting much less smooth when running video-capture software; but i managed two much cooler things than in that video with gliding:
1. flew around and around in circles while making slight adjustments to lift my character up when he lost height, to maintain flight for as long as i wanted;
2. ya know where you come out of the lava level? i flew from there to the game-exit in one go laugh

so now it's much, much less frustrating. but that's partly because i can work around certain problematic game mechanics: throwing sheep into water and then jumping off them; and jumping off the spring. both are very inconsistent, and the control scheme doesn't allow for much fine-tuning in your jumps. however, i will concede that this control method was practically a necessity for gliding the way they designed (which i like, design-wise, but execution wise could've been much better).

julz

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!