You don't see it because you don't want to see it. Because that would be the moment where your faith is in danger.

Sin is just another word of control. Give the people fear, give them pain, give them the worst scenario they can think of in case they don't do what you want. So that they do what you want. Hell is that place. Hell is the worst scenario. The worst scenario a HUMAN can think of. Another proof that religions are manmade ...

When people live together they need rules, they need laws. Religion once had that place, religion was what law is today. The ten commandments was a good list of laws to allow people to live with each other without too much trouble - it was okay for that ancient age. But the commandments are simply outdated nowadays.

Quote:
you think it's inconsistent? you don't believe in right and wrong?

Yes it is inconsistent. And no, i don't believe in the right or wrong thing, not in the way it is meant in the bible.

There is no pure right or pure wrong. It all depends of the society. And it depends of the situation. To repeat myself, there are as much greyscales as there are problems and their solution.

Killing is such an example. Wrong. Or wait, when i would've killed Hitler then it would've been right. Or stealing. Not to steal could mean to starve. Which is suicide. Because with stealing you could prevent to die by starve. And here we have the next inconsistence in the ten commandments.

Or what about the deadsin of 5. You shall not dishonor your parents ? Imagine your father is an alcoholic and beats you. Now you do the deadsin not to honor him. You will burn in hell now. Means you can do the other sins without further fear now. Killing, who cares? You already have done a sin, and can just burn once in hell ...

The bible and the whole concept has this big logic holes that you could park the moon in it wink

trueSpace 7.6, A7 commercial
Free gamegraphics, freewaregames http://www.reinerstilesets.de
Die Community rund um Spiele-Toolkits http://www.clickzone.de