Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And as shown and told above, no evidence means no existence.

that's rubbish.

You live in a very special world my friend.

Quote:
our existence is the death in my murder analogy. it definitely happened somehow. was it murder, or was the person who died responsible for their own death? if the murderer leaves no evidence that can be linked to anyone, does that automatically mean there was no murderer? of course not. we might have to assume it's a suicide, but it doesn't mean it is.

Again. We have no murder, we have no murdered, we have no weapon, no crime scene, we have no attestors, we have no other evidences, we have nothing, and of course we have NO crime. All we have are no's.

And you want to tell me we have a murder? I tell you what police tells you too: This crime doesn't exist. Go home.

Same counts for your god. We have no proof of any existance. We have no proof of any god caused effects. We have no murder, we have no murdered, we have no weapon, no crime scene, we have no attestors, we have no other evidences, we have nothing, and of course we have NO crime, in our case a god.

All we have is a manmade book full of myths and fairy tales that is unbelievable full of inconsistencies and disproven parts. Brothers of Grimm books have more consistence. Nope. This crime doesn't exist.

Quote:

no evidence does not equal no truth.

No evidence means in every case wrong. And not right. It's the evidence that proofs something right. And the lack of evidence that proofs something wrong.

Everybody who says that no evidence means right has a big problem in thinking. Besides that, everybody who says that no evidence means right has to assume that ALL other religions, fairy tales, myths, and everything a human just can imagine is also true. And then we have another dilemma, haven't we? Me likes this pink god with the nozzle best, and the earth is of course square ... wink

Quote:
and that's where you are stuck. what caused causality?

I am not stuck. The answer is simple: i don't know - yet.

But that doesn't mean it is made by a god. It's is even more likely made by an alien from another dimension. Or my ficus benjamini here ...

We have NO evidence yet. For none of the theories. Most likey that this one question, what was BEFORE beginning never gets answered.

But we can say what we have now. A causal world ...

Last edited by Tiles; 12/18/08 12:35.

trueSpace 7.6, A7 commercial
Free gamegraphics, freewaregames http://www.reinerstilesets.de
Die Community rund um Spiele-Toolkits http://www.clickzone.de