Quote:
Again. We have no murder, we have no murdered, we have no weapon, no crime scene, we have no attestors, we have no other evidences, we have nothing, and of course we have NO crime. All we have are no's.

And you want to tell me we have a murder? I tell you what police tells you too: This crime doesn't exist. Go home.
i don't know what you're on about. are you saying authoritatively that there was never a murder that was assumed to be a suicide because the murderer left no evidence? i gave you a fine illustration, and you just respond "no illustration!"
Quote:
No evidence means in every case wrong. And not right. It's the evidence that proofs something right. And the lack of evidence that proofs something wrong.
no, no evidence means "we don't know - yet". we only know something is wrong if evidence proves it is wrong; we know nothing more if we don't have evidence for or against.
Quote:
I am not stuck. The answer is simple: i don't know - yet.
that's right. and why don't we know? because there's no evidence for what caused it. does that mean there is no cause? no. so you are stuck, until you change your mind.

julz

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!