Quote:
Quote:
Again. We have no murder, we have no murdered, we have no weapon, no crime scene, we have no attestors, we have no other evidences, we have nothing, and of course we have NO crime. All we have are no's.

And you want to tell me we have a murder? I tell you what police tells you too: This crime doesn't exist. Go home.
i don't know what you're on about. are you saying authoritatively that there was never a murder that was assumed to be a suicide because the murderer left no evidence? i gave you a fine illustration, and you just respond "no illustration!"

I talk about exact that. You talk about a murder here, introduce imaginary facts, but there is simply no crime. No murder, no murdered, no weapon, no nothing. You introduce a fairy tale. I cannot find a single proof for your fairy tale. Which means the crime you are talking about didn't happen.

You talk about a god, but there is simply none. Not a single proof for your fairy tale. This crime didn't happen.

Others talk about a pink elephant they have seen. But there is not a single proof. This crime didn't happen.

Brothers of Grim wrote down lots of fairy tales. There is not a single proof that they are true. This crime didn't happen.

Clearer now what i mean?

Quote:
no, no evidence means "we don't know - yet". we only know something is wrong if evidence proves it is wrong; we know nothing more if we don't have evidence for or against.

But your "we don't know yet" is spelled: "there is a God and nothing else". That doesn't sound like we don't know yet. That sounds like shut up, we have the only truth. And that is simply not true.

No evidence for an existence simply means no existence. Up to the point where the existence gets proven. Where there is an evidence.

No evidence means not true, and not vice versa.

Quote:
that's right. and why don't we know? because there's no evidence for what caused it. does that mean there is no cause? no. so you are stuck, until you change your mind.

I am not stuck. Don't tell me that i have to change my mind to rubbish. It is you who is bound to a fairytale book and its storys, not me. I look for facts, not for lies.

Again you are wrong. We don't know because we cannot look behind the big bang. The why is because the natural laws doesn't allow to look farer back than around 100,000 years after the big bang. We can calculate farer back by math. But we cannot go before point zero with even that weapon. This has nothing to do with a god. But natural laws.

Having causality means we have causality in the first place. A proven thing. There is no light going on before i turn the switch.

Causality is a rule that also a god would need to follow when he didn't want to destroy the universe by doing something uncausal. Like a miracle for example ...

trueSpace 7.6, A7 commercial
Free gamegraphics, freewaregames http://www.reinerstilesets.de
Die Community rund um Spiele-Toolkits http://www.clickzone.de