Quote:
Again, when YOU say that every non evident fact is true, then you have to believe in all fairy tales too. And i mean ALL.
i never ever said "every non evident fact is true". it's rubbish like this you make up that is why we're still having this discussion.
Quote:
Quote:
yes, we all need to think outside the box. by saying that something cannot exist outside of causality, you effectively assume that causality does go back infinitely.
Nope. Wrong. Causality started with time. You need time to have one effect after another. After is a time word. And time started with Big Bang.
but by saying something happened without a cause (ie: the Big Bang starting without something before it) you must concede that the Big Bang acted outside the bounds of Causality. so no, i'm not wrong.
Quote:
What caused the first cause is unanswerable.
that's my point. it's directed at those asking "what caused God".
Quote:
And no, it doesn't go infinitely into the past. It ends at the Big Bang.
i agree, but i was leaving that open because i don't have a "why" to say that's impossible. but okay, so you don't think that it could possibly go infinitely into the past. then you fall into my logical argument (something you seem to avoid like the plague) even better:
i said, either causality goes infinitely into the past or something that isn't contained within the bounds of causality caused it. you believe that nothing caused the Big Bang. this is inferred from your reference to it as "the First Cause" and your persistent belief that if you can't detect something it doesn't exist. if the Big Bang happened without a cause, it didn't obey Causality; it just started it.

i'm saying there's no reason a God couldn't have been the cause of the Big Bang.

you can say "wrong" without an explanation, but i'm right. i just told you why. i can say "wrong" and i can tell you why. and i have over and over again, but you persist.

can you think it through and stop arguing now?

julz

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!