First I want to thank you all for your kind words, the foundations of this project is the result of hard work and dedicated team members with the right amount of fun and knowledge.

@ DC9:

Our main goal was to enhance our own graphics and the droplet shader is one of them wink wink

@ GamerX:

Making good terrains isn't easy indeed.
In the good old days, the only way to handle terrains was manually managing them via the height maps ^^
But luckily that has changed due to many software programs. I advice you to use Bruce, Terragen but a better choise would even be EarthSculptor.

@ lostclimate:

Very true but I reckon the design is a crucial factor as well wink wink

@ Manslayer:

Those ingame screens will come but it's best not to mention a potential day since like mentioned, I'm having exams the comming weeks wink wink
But they will come smile smile

@ JulzMighty:

It has been a while indeed but that is due to my study but I try to check the forum every day (this forum is just too nostalgic ^^)

Quote:
so what happens if they leave?

If the host leaves, the command of the server will be past to another active user.
But from the moment that the game session only contains one user (which is the host at that moment), the game will be ended but the server will keep on existing.
Thus that one user has got the choice to wait in spectators mode (with the possiblity to fly around the level) or to end the server.

About the video, at this stage our code is set up to carry the graphics part and the MP part.
The code for handling the AI, main player,... is done as well but for the moment we want to update that part for creating a plausible gameplay with online compabilty.
Thus you'll have too wait wink wink

Mathias is actually my brother and also my main modeler thus another forum account would be abit superfluos ^^
Off course you couldn't know that wink wink

@ Puppeteer:

The 'trailer' contains a bug indeed due to the fact that the PPE fx was link via wdl syntax.
Later on, we'll switch to Lite-C for that particular reason wink wink

@ Quadraxas:

Quote:
GS needed a 'real' multiplayer game, i think this is it.

I think you're right there although we have a 'long' but yet learnful road ahead of us smile smile

@ jigalypuff:

It will not get abandoned, be very sure of that ^^

@ aztec:

There is always something that can be critizised wink wink
Although it's a good sign that you did mention it ^^

@ Joozey and Cowabanga:

Again thank you smile smile

@ nfs42:

The entire team can't thank you enough for all your hard work smile smile !
Your lastest update is definitely salutary wink wink
Be sure we'll report new found bugs and suggestions.

Cheers from the FE Team,

Frazzle

Antec® Case
Intel® X58 Chipset
Intel® i7 975 Quad Core
8 GB RAM DDR3
SSD OCZ®-VERTEX2 3.5 x4 ; HD 600 GB
NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 295 Memory 1795GB