Quote:
This is the last time I'm going to mention this. If the Big Bang doesn't need a cause, why do you assume that God needs a cause?

One Possible answer:

Because human race has parents. And humans are made equal to god. Means this god surely has parents ...

While at causality. Believers makes gods, not vice versa. A GOD needs somebody who BELIEVES. Have a look at the religions. First there are some fanatics, then they create their god. It's always that way. Not assumed, but observed.

Quote:
Your Big Bang, without a cause, is also outside of causality.

Can someone else help try to explain this, I'm giving up.

Before the Big Bang there was no causality. Because there was no Before at all. And causality needs a Before and an After. Big Bang caused itself. As told, a paradoxon. And just one theory.

Can also be that newest string theories about multidimensional universes is true. I think they are at 13 dimensions at the moment, growing, hehe. Still miles away from the world formula. Anyways. That one would mean that our universe is caused by another parent universe, and is causing child universes too. And the whole multiuniverse stuff would be eternal. (i am still in trouble how to measure eternity without time and space. That eternity would be surely a different eternity than we know ...)

We cannot proof it in reality. None of the theories. And probably will never be able to. But Dan has named it, we can make a theory, calculate it and have a look how it fits to the facts that we find. Those told theories can be calculated by math. A god would destroy all calculations though, because it would do influence at a closed system, and would destroy the causal balance.

Which for me is a mathematical proof that there is no god, no matter which theory is true. Else there would be a difference in what we see and what we calculate. E=mc² for example would become out of balance when some goddess would throw in some forces from outside ...

Last edited by Tiles; 12/20/08 08:30.

trueSpace 7.6, A7 commercial
Free gamegraphics, freewaregames http://www.reinerstilesets.de
Die Community rund um Spiele-Toolkits http://www.clickzone.de