Do you mean these verses?

1. Quran 7:157- “Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they find written with them in the Torah and the Gospel- he commands them for good ; and forbids them from evil..."

2. Quran 61:6- And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is the 'Ahmed'. Yet when he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say, “ This is mere magic. “

I didn't include the whole verse in 7:157, that's what "..." at the end means. My point was only that he was mentioned in the Bible. I'm sorry if that confused anyone. Here is a translation of the whole verse:

"Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. Then those who believe in him, and honour him, and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful. "

For 61:6, I have consulted several translations, and they all say just about the same thing. If you have a better one, please let me know.