Well I just thought to give in my own opinion.
I haven't read all of the posts but just to pitch on to the eralier posts about whetver it's based on one another or not.[Maybe I agree to somebody here just earlier but just an opinion :)]

As far as I'm enlightened about this stuff is that you could say that Christianity (or Bible) is similar to Zarathustra. Both declare monotheism. Contradict good and evil - paradise and heaven. There is a creator and so called devil. I see that every religion has their similarities to it's earlier "predecessors". I mean that, any later religion was probably affected by the exsisted ones due to traveling and trade also probably due to reinin power.

I don't see that any kind of religious book is apodictic. They have their own unice and somewhat right believs or views to life, but to take it as a the only way of describing everything... well thats out of topic I guess.

Anyhow my point is no matter how you intepret these texts, toughts and ideas of different religions, they have their similarities and to say that if one or the other is based on something, is ridiculous. Just as with laws. There are similarities to Hammurapi's laws and Moses's 10 laws.

New into Gamestudio and eager to learn it..
Stuff and games done in 2D: LINK