Quote:
Now, what you're saying. Bible, or Quran is true?
Choose one. and "The End".

Is it really that simple? I can just "choose one" and the choice does not matter? You say the Qur'an is true. Some say the Bible is true. I say neither is true. Are all three of these choices OK with you? Can all three be true? Obviously they cannot. So your statement does not help at all. You cannot just choose one and be done with it. It is not like going to a restaurant and choosing from a menu where your choice is simply a matter of preference. If, somehow, the Bible or the Qur'an were true, then eternity is in the balance! So it would be a good thing for a person to at least know WHY he has accepted or rejected either the Bible or the Qur'an.

Quote:
FOR ME QURAN!!! Religion in a one God!!!

Well, that's convincing! If it's good enough for you, then it has to be good enough for everyone else, right? But why is the Qur'an the true holy book for you? Why is Allah the true God for you? Have you examined this to see if it is so or do you just accept whatever you have been told? Just curious.

Oh! And I could say:

FOR ME NEITHER QUR'AN NOR THE BIBLE!!! Religion is false and there is no god!!!

But, because I said that, does that make it true? Does that convince you? No! Then why say it? In other words, your statement let's all of us know what YOU believe, but it does not add to the context of this thread in any way.

Professional 2D, 3D and Real-Time 3D Content Creation:
HyperGraph Studios