OK! So what do you think?! You say there is no God! OK then what will hape with you afther you dead??? CAN YOU ANSWER ME???? I think NO! You know why? There is no one can tell you that!!! You think that you will live 70, ok even 100 years, and afther death nothing will happen??? You know in medicine they found that afther death humans wight be come lighter to 20 gr. you know why??? Becouse his soul lives his body! You can find it in Quran!!! You know one of the most popular sea investigators found that in sea cold and warm waters streaming together and not mixing!!! He be came most popular afther he discoved that! But he was very confused when he found it in Quran! The thing which he just discovered he found in muslims holy book! Afther that he ba came a muslim! There are many of great people be came also muslim, becouse they found things which they didn't know before, which they just discovered which was in Quran! Don't think that if you don't see it, it doesn't exist! There are many things aroung which you don't see but it exist and many of people can say you that(like Qxygen for example)!!! Quran is the only book that gives as may be not all but most of the answers for our questions!!!
If you not agree belive me it's your problem!!!

Last edited by MAGA; 12/29/08 23:45.