Quote:
All that staff that you give it's unoffical ...

O ... K ... Where do I find the "official" stuff at? Quoting the Qur'an is not good enough, huh?

Quote:
If you what ME to prove that Quran is TRUE you have to learn Arabic and just read it!!!

I ... see ... So the non-Arabic speaking part of the world is just SCREWED when it comes to learning the "truth". Wow. Some God. Not only does he ask you to place you faith in the words of an ancient "holy book", but you also have to learn another language to even understand it! All non-Arabic versions are "unofficial" and cannot be used to prove or disprove anything.

I wonder if Dooley, the Muslim posting here that does not speak or read Arabic, has any problems with what you are saying. Perhaps he is screwed, too, because he cannot understand the "official" version.

By the way, how do YOU know that you have the "official" version? There are no original copies (only copies of copies) and, despite what you have probably been told, there are differences between copies. So which "official" version is the real one?

Quote:
About a water may be it was in Bible (Bible also came from Allah, but there are too many changes), but that guy I told you about, now is muslim, I know it myself, no matter what you say.

Hello? I did not say it was the same guy. I said there is a similar story. I realize that English is not your first language, but try to understand what someone is saying before you just spout off (especially when you go ahead and call someone stupid).

Quote:
but that guy I told you about, now is muslim, I know it myself, no matter what you say.

I didn't say that the guy you mentioned is not a Muslim. Again, read what I had said originally. But did you bother to try to answer my questions? What is the man's name? What are the verses he used?

Quote:
If you are not stupid as you seem to be, you will find answers to your questions! But you problem is that you just don't know were to search...

O ... K ... I am stupid and I don't know where to search. You are right, I don't speak Arabic, but I know people that do. I used to live in the Middle East and was a friend with a Bedouin. But I suppose learning from Arabs in the Middle East doesn't count. Perhaps because they had to talk to me in English and, therefore, I could never really understand. wink

Quote:
And about my problem if I belive, I have no problems now (may be you don't have also), but afther death your problems will just begin!!!

Not true. If you are wrong, then you have dedicated your life (and your mind) to serving something that is not real at all. You have committed yourself and your way of life to something that does not exist. This is a waste of life and of your potential.

Also, your afterlife could be in trouble as well. What if one of the other religions is correct? Then you are in a world of hurt, my friend.

Quote:
I have nothing left to say. All I whanted to say is that there is a God!!! You just have to belive!!!

So, belief is what makes God real? We all just have to believe? Did you not read anything that I have already said? Faith/belief is only as good as the object in which it is placed. Just because someone believes in a god does not make that god real.

Listen, MAGA, I know what I am typing here may seem harsh to you, but let's face it, you have not answered any of my questions and you have not presented any proofs for anything you have said. You just said things and demanded that people believe. If anyone refutes the Qur'an you jump back to the Arabic.

If you want to prove a point, then try to prove a point. Telling people to just believe and threatening them with a terrible afterlife is not the way to prove a point.

Professional 2D, 3D and Real-Time 3D Content Creation:
HyperGraph Studios