Quote:
Ain't saying anithing about you similari story about water! But there is only one guy who discovered that!

Ok. Don't answer my questions then. Don't give the name of the man or the verses that talk about what he discovered. No problem. We will just believe you. No need for proof or any such thing. Whatever ...

Quote:
YOU NEED PROVES???

Yes. The fact that you don't says a lot, actually.

Quote:
YOU ARE REALY STUPID MOTHERFUCKER IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT GOD IS SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T NEED ANY PROVES!!!

Oh, I am not the brightest bulb in the pack, but I am not stupid, either. Insults really don't help to push forward your position.

If a god wants to have him or herself known and worshiped, then that god would have to have some form of proof to separate themselves from all the other gods that are supposedly out there. For the Christian, the proof is in the book called the Bible. For the Jew, it is the Old Testament portion (the T'nach) of the Bible. For the Muslim it is the Qur'an. Other religions have their holy books and holy men ... all of which serve as a form of "proof" to the existence of their god and their faith. Without these holy writings YOU would have NO IDEA about ALLAH or what he expects from you. Therefore, the Qur'an is your proof. If the book can be proven to be true no matter what valid test is brought against it, then the things that are not provable (such as the existence of Allah, the afterlife, etc) can be accepted more easily. However, the Qur'an does not pass the test. It fails. As such, the untestable things fail as well. Therefore, whether there is a god or gods or not, I do not know for certain, but Allah is not one of them ... at least not the Allah of the Qur'an.

Quote:
Thats all what I whanted to say!

That's probably a good idea. Frankly, you really have not said anything of any real value as it pertains to this discussion. You only asserted your faith, but provided no validation for it. You said some things, but when confronted refused to answer. So, yes, it is good that you have reached the end of what you wanted to say (in my opinion).

Quote:
HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I wish the same to you as well (seriously).

Professional 2D, 3D and Real-Time 3D Content Creation:
HyperGraph Studios