Quote:
The Quran is the evidence.

That's a manmade book of fairy tales, same as the bible or brothers of grim fairy tales. That's no evidence. And equal to the bible, also in the Qran big parts are disproven. The parts that has to do with a god anyways. No proof for it means disproven ...

Quote:

It claims that it cannot have been written by men, that it was inspired by God.

Again, it is manmade. Definitely inspired by religious fanatism. But not by a god. Because there is no god.

Claims, eh? And that is your proof? Okay, let's have a look ...

Cubes are ellyptic, not square. This sentence is true, i claim so. Signed Tiles, the only god

Okay, this is my message. I claim to be a god. True? Hey, I CLAIM it. It is WRITTEN, bow to me wink

Quote:
The problem is that evolution is taught without mentioning even the possibility of a designer.

You write your sentence in a way that claims Creationism as the only truth. Bu it's the opposite. It's a disproven lie.

That said. Why should science mention a lie? Science searches for truth, not fake.

The real problem is that some religious fanatics still tries to sell disproven fairy tales as scientic knowledge. They battle against science with all weapons so that they can get back the control over people. Knowledge is power. Control the knowledge and you can control people. And nothing else does every religion. That's their highest goal.

We had those dark ages before where those religious fanatics had the control over people. The result was pain, fear, murder. And we still have it in some countries. Like Iran. That's a unfree religious society where i never want to live. And currently in USA the tendency goes back into that direction too.

The problems are those religious fanatics.

*Ironymode on*
You are against Science? Then never go to a doctor anymore. Don't use cars, nor computers or anything else scientic. Science is evil!
*Ironymode off*

It is all the same science. Either you trust in all of it or into nothing of it. You cannot deny parts of it because it disproofs some religious fairy tales.

Quote:

If you have a problem with my understanding, I would recommend doing your own research. I can't prove my religion to you, just like you can't prove that there is no God.

Religious fanatics are always hard to understand. It's against common sense to still believe in disproven fairy tales.

You do a big mistake here. I don't need to proof the non-existance of something. It doesn't exist as long as it isn't proven to exist. And doesn't have the slightest relevance up to that point. It is you that would need to proof that your god exists.

But that didn't happen in thousands of years, and will not happen in eternity. It is still called faith. Because nobody has ever found a single proof for your theory that a god exists. What has been found by science is tons of facts that disproofs it. Again. Proofs: zero. Disproofs: a ton. Means there is no god. Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

Last edited by Tiles; 12/31/08 09:38.

trueSpace 7.6, A7 commercial
Free gamegraphics, freewaregames http://www.reinerstilesets.de
Die Community rund um Spiele-Toolkits http://www.clickzone.de